[DeTomaso] radiator fluid- coolant that drops temperature

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 25 18:10:49 EST 2012

rDo you have overheating issues? Maybe there is something in the cooling system that requires addressing first? Bear in mind the engine temperature is dictated by the thermostat opening temperature, so if all is well you won't see any decrease in temperature with any of these aids, although cooling efficiency may be improved.

The product may have been No-Rosion? www.no-rosion.com It's a corrosion inhibitor, so does that part of the job that glycol does, but offers no freeze protection. Water alone is a better heat conducter than a water-glycol mix so will aid in cooling.

Julian