[DeTomaso] Emergency LA trailer storage needed

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Jan 25 13:56:24 EST 2012

Hi guys,

I got a call from Fred yesterday afternoon and forgot to post this here.
In answer to my plea on his behalf, he received several very kind offers to
store his trailer over the weekend from good Pantera folks who had never
even met him or heard of him.   However, it turns out none of those offers
proved necessary, because thanks to his connections, the good people at the
Peterson Auto Museum agreed to let him store his rig there.

He wanted me to stress to everyone how grateful he was for the kind offers
of assistance, and to reiterate what a great bunch of people the De Tomaso
guys are.

So...thanks!