[DeTomaso] Things to do while the engine is out?

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 19:31:16 EST 2012

I moved my MSD box and Tach adapter to the front trunk, it would have been
nice to do it with the motor out of the way, plus do a better job of
cleaning up the wires and old mounting location.
Why?  Water damage to a previous MSD unit caused it to have to be replaced.
Got caught in the rain (only time).

Michael