[DeTomaso] Emergency LA trailer storage needed

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Jan 24 11:14:17 EST 2012

Hi guys,

Just got a call from a Canadian De Tomaso guy who is at the Scottsdale
auctions.   He's dragging his car trailer to the Los Angeles area this evening
and then will be running around for the next few days there.

It's miserable trying to negotiate the highways and byways of LA dragging a
big charm bracelet behind all the time.   He asked me to ask if anybody
could have safe, secure storage for his car trailer from tonight (or early
tomorrow morning) through to Saturday night.   He's going to a dinner Saturday
night, then planning on picking up the trailer (late, perhaps midnight or
later) and then driving up here to have dinner with me and Lori on Sunday.

He's not necessarily looking for indoor storage or anything like that--he
just wants a place where he can drop his trailer and be reliably assured that
it will be there when he comes back to pick it up a few days later.

If you think you can help, please phone Fred on his cell at (403) 554-9978.

THANKS!