[DeTomaso] Engine Autopsy

Corey Price coreyjprice at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 15:03:10 EST 2012

That's no fun.  I agree that there are two possible issues:  cylinder is scuffed, and valve and seat are ruined.  You might consider a cylinder sleeve if the cylinder wall is scuffed.  There's a 2V complete 351c engine in our local classified ads for $50...  No idea if it's been rebuilt.  I'm just saying that there are blocks still available.  My block was stock bore when I got it.

Corey