[DeTomaso] Vedr: GTS Fender Flairs?? Differences

gudmund frøland gudmundfroiland at yahoo.no
Mon Jan 23 03:40:40 EST 2012

 I have a 1974 GTS with rivet flares. When using these flares there is no room for any wider wheels than with ordinary flares. I think the best way if you want bigger wheels you need to use steel flares. The fiberglass flares while be too soft if you cut the fender and modify the fiberglass Flare. By the way I bought a Front Fiberglas Flare from Precision Pro-Formance not to long ago and had it shipped to Norway. When try to install it was impossible to use it was about 1" to small but fit werry well in the trash can. Be careful and check where you buy fiberglass parts.
Best regards

Gudmund Froiland