[DeTomaso] Sorta NPC, goodbye internal combustion engines

B. Seib oldwheel at shaw.ca
Fri Jan 20 08:39:51 EST 2012

Thanks for your kind words about Canadians Denny.

Barry

On Fri Jan 20 03:55:33 CST 2012 Denny Morse denman at gmail.com wrote:

I don't understand your logic at all because refining in the US creates
jobs in the US and reduces our import/export trade imbalance. Following
your misguided logic Boeing and Intel should not be allowed to export
because it increases their profits. So I guess you would prefer that Exxon
relocated to another country. Sounds pretty misguided to me.

The more important point about the Keystone XL pipeline is that Canada is a
friendly neighbor of ours and they are not a member of OPEC so production
is not changed just to control prices. This is the most important reason to
import crude oil from Canada than from countries who hate us and would like
to destroy us. Look at this wonderful list of countries and tell me that
you prefer them over Canadian crude oil.

  http://www.opec.org/opec_web/en/about_us/25.htm

Sincerely,

Denny