[DeTomaso] Windshield gasket

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Jan 19 18:12:21 EST 2012

In a message dated 1/19/12 14 26 8, doug351c at gmail.com writes:

> The Mr. Fiat site lists its 2 types as 1st series '70-'79 and 2nd series
> '79-on.  But you say above there were 2 types for the '70-'74 cars.  Do
> you
> know which type his '70-'79 version fits?

No.

Roland would be able to give a more precise answer, but it's always been my
understanding that the '72-89 cars all used the same
windshield/trim/gasket, while the '71 and early '72 cars were different.   I know of no change
from '79 on.

Mr. Fiat isn't really a De Tomaso guy as his business name implies...but I
won't say definitely that he's wrong--I'll let somebody else say that. :>)