[DeTomaso] Sorta NPC, goodbye internal combustion engines

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 21:23:16 EST 2012

Dear Lyn,
I didn't say Tar Oil was among the most toxic substances known to man ( How
about Plutonium, Dioxin, Ricin to name a few ) I said  (and this is a
copied and pasted quote)""Black Sand oil" which is one of the most (if not
the most" toxic oil
> products known to man." This may have been a slight overstatement, but
according to the Sierra Club "*Tar sands oil* is the most *toxic* fossil
fuel on the planet".See the following link.
http://www.sierraclub.org/crp/downloads/SierraClub-Beyond%20Oil-Tarsands.pdf
I know the Sierra Club is a suspect source for this kind of fact but I have
not had a chance to research it thoroughly.

Thanks for sharing your views in such a calm manner.

Boyd