[DeTomaso] Sorta NPC, goodbye internal combustion engines

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 21:23:00 EST 2012

Ken, as far as the Toxicity of Black tar oil or Black San oil see the
following links;

http://www.sierraclub.org/crp/downloads/SierraClub-Beyond%20Oil-Tarsands.pdf

Sand Tar oil toxicity<http://cahr.uvic.ca/nearbc/documents/2009/Alberta-Tar-Sands-Industry-Pollute.pdf>

I think you searched for "Black Oil" which covers any crude oil

According to the info I found here;
 http://conversableeconomist.blogspot.com/2011/12/us-is-already-net-exporter-of-oil.html<http://US
already net exporter of oil fuels>
We (the US are importing 2.2 million barrels of oil a day and exporting 3.1
million barrels a day *of Oil Fuels (Gasoline ,Diesel and oil based Fuels
(not including plastics) This number apparently also doesn't include
liquefied natural gas but as the technology improves that number will
increase too!*
*
*
*Boyd*