[DeTomaso] Sorta NPC, goodbye internal combustion engines

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 21:15:05 EST 2012

See #9 in your list.

As far as typing on my telephone to counter your email point by point, I
have neither the time nor the desire.

I would have to care what you thought and I simply don't.

If you want something to read, start here.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704107204574470700973579402.html

This is not now nor has it ever been about oil, it is about political
power.

Oil is simply one of the currencies used to wield it in the world economy.

Insofar as the planet, a larger concern should be the unchecked
reproductive rates of humans. That is a far greater danger than anything
else, yet the only country with the balls to address it is China.  How
messed up is that?

The planet has survived complete continental rearrangement from Pangaea
forward,  meteors, global firestorms, ice ages, flooding, etc.

More correctly the concern is the survival of the species, which has
inhabited the earth for less than 1/100th of 1% of the time since its
formation.

The thing that is certain is that our lifestyle will improve greatly and
then for some reason - eventually we will cease to exist, there are no
exceptions thus far.

Michael