[DeTomaso] Cool UK supercar video

CharlesMcCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 15:14:39 EST 2012

That is a really amazing collection of cars...

The GT5-S Scott mentions is a fairly active car - license plate D7PAN if I
remember correctly, and has participated in numerous long-distance meetings
in Belgium, Italy, France, etc.

There's also a GT5 at 7H50 or so that has Welsh plates and I've seen at Le
Mans every year for the past 4-5 years.

The 36AC Lambo at 10H10 is/was Phil Stebbing's car, the Chairman of the
DeTomaso Driver's Club of the UK...

Too bad TVR wasn't sold in the US... the styling is pretty funky and I bet
it would have sold reasonably well, had they been able to legalize it...