[DeTomaso] news letter

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Tue Jan 17 13:51:35 EST 2012

In a message dated 1/16/12 5:26:33 PM, tpoemer at gmail.com writes:

> I have not seen my January news letter. Is it late? Was I forgotten?
> Banned
> maybe?
> Tom  Pillar

To ALL POCA MEMBERS: 100% of reports of POCA mailings problems- both the
monthly newsletter and the increasingly rare Profiles- should be sent to Judy
McCartney, POCA Membership Director. Judy maintains the official mailing
list AND has spare copies of all thats published, in the event that an issue
was irretrievalbly lost, not just late thanks to our horse-drawn U.S Post
Office. NO one else in the organization can help. Thanks for listening- J DeRyke