[DeTomaso] Meziere water pumps

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Mon Jan 16 21:37:45 EST 2012

Dear Asa,

         The Pantera Research Institute will press on with the original
plans for the super trick conventional Stewart water pump for the upcoming
Mark III engine.   Unless our shmoozmeisters in Washington DC are able to
shake loose some money in Federal grants and loans using the old standard
ploys: "some will be tempted with silver; some will be tempted with gold and
some with the pleasures that flesh doth surely hold", the booster in-line
electric pump research will, umm, run.....dry.   Sorry, but that is what the
CFO told me.

         Hey, we got through last summer's Heat Storm OK with the
conventional systems (running five to ten degrees hotter than usual), and we
should be OK until the next round of price drops.

                      Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles