[DeTomaso] Meziere water pumps

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Mon Jan 16 15:04:08 EST 2012

Professor Engles,

The Pacific Inland Northwest division of the Pantera Research
Institute currently prices either the Meziere or the Steward electric
pumps at a bit over $400.

Feedback from various users indicates a positive experience with
either unit.  Some run both the electric pump along with a mechanical,
while others run the electric only.  Beside the idea of a flat
firewall, I see no specific benefit to running -only- the electric.
Therefore running both may be the preferred method.

I do agree a controller that could vary the voltage to the pump in
order to regulate speed (rather than a pulse controller) would also
benefit.

More research needed, more funding we need to apply for.

Sincerely,
Asa Jay
Lead Researcher, PIN PRI

Quoting cengles at cox.net:

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home