[DeTomaso] Meziere water pumps

George P Dausch IV gpd4 at juno.com
Mon Jan 16 14:38:31 EST 2012

For the last fourteen years I have ridden Boss Hoss V8 powered
motorcycles.  My current ride is a 502ci 589hp, which is daily
transportation.  It uses a Jabsco Centripuppy remote water pump, and this
year I replaced my first one ever at 186,000 miles.  It still pumped
fine, but a few times it didn't start spinning when I turned the ignition
on, so it was time.  I think electric is an excellent way to go.
GPD4