[DeTomaso] Meziere water pumps

Forest Goodhart forestg at att.net
Mon Jan 16 14:35:09 EST 2012

I run the Stewart remote pump in the return line from the radiator to the engine
mounted pump. I have it wired so it comes on at the same time as the fans, about
200 F, and it brings the temperature down to around 180 F and then shuts off. It
doesn't run very often on the road but in very warm weather it does.I am happy
with it in this configuration. I still have the block circulation for warm up
and the engine driven pump does most of the work.
By the way, Bud's pump is remote mounted rather than block mounted.
Forest