[DeTomaso] Meziere water pumps

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 15 22:32:02 EST 2012

OK,

    Having talked to a number of people about cooling systems it seems like if you ask 3 builders you'll get 5 different answers.  I kinda think some engine just run hotter than others.  I'm hoping that going to FAST XFI controlled injection, I will be able to control the ignition timing and fuel mixture very accurately and avoid some problems.

    I also have read that modern radiator design has changed a lot of things, and that old radiator liked vey high flow rates which tend to add back pressure, and newer radiator don't care about flow rate, so a big single pass radiator may be optimal.  But faster flow is still always better.  Some one posted a tech article off the Stewart Components web site a while back that was vyer good.

Ken