[DeTomaso] Door weatherstripping

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Sun Jan 15 13:42:07 EST 2012

On some cars, door alignment is such that more than one size of
weatherstripping will be needed for one one or both side to seal. I remember one
'concours' restoration that needed three different thicknesses to seal the drivers
door while allowing both doors to open and latch with just a touch, rather
than a heavy slam. The other alternative is moving metal or realigning. JC
Whitney will not likely have various thicknesses in stock, and home
installation will be difficult without experience, hence I'd call the Pantera
vendors- especially those into restoration. My 2¢- J Deryke