[DeTomaso] Turn Signals inop.

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sat Jan 14 17:11:33 EST 2012

Dear JP,

              Yes, I would put the suspicion on the emergency flasher
switch.  Hopefully, Jack or Mike Drew will chime in with the reference for
the Jack DeRyke tech article about the "hazards" of the emergency flasher
switch and its repair.  I replaced mine years ago and it has kept the
electrical gremlins at bay for two decades now.

                        I hate electrical gremlins,   Chuck Engles