[DeTomaso] Turn Signals inop.

JPEP33 at aol.com JPEP33 at aol.com
Sat Jan 14 16:40:28 EST 2012

Here is a good one. Driving home yesterday the turn signals totally stopped
 working. Even the indicator light on the dash would not light up. Checking
 around, fuse #8 and #12 are fine and all the other lights are fine. Also
the  emergency flashers are inop. I dropped the column,removed and inspected
the  rather new turn signal switch (6 mo. old)  and checked the connections.
All  seemed fine. The horn blows properly. I also plugged in a spare
flasher, all's  the same. Could a bad emerg. flasher cause this?  What am I
missing?  Help!

JP