[DeTomaso] Tent Event: Coming up for auction...

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 14 10:03:48 EST 2012

It'll be interesting to see:  1. how many sell, 2. what price they sell for, 3. and who the buyers are (current Pantera dudes - investors - new blood who are drivers)?      ........................It may be one of those anomalys where when the price for something gets up to a certain level, their desire becomes higher to more people.   --Bill Lewis