[DeTomaso] Door weatherstripping

CharlesMcCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 15:07:35 EST 2012

Kirby -
If he only is 2.5 hours off-center, that's not bad for the boy. It's obvious
that he drives the planes and someone else tells him where to go! ;-)

I'm still marked by his e-mail from 2000 when he said "hey, on the way back
to the Basque country of Spain from Le Mans, we can swing by Modena, as it
is more or less on the way........"

Of course we did it (and I'm glad we did) but it still demonstrates that
Mike has many talents. Geography is somewhere down on that list... :-))))