[DeTomaso] Trabant 601 Interceptor and no mention of the Jensen interceptor?

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 14:44:47 EST 2012

I went to look at one that I thought I was interested in, but the
rockers were literally gone.  There was just enough metal to attach
the stainless trim (a very wide piece that covered the entire door
sill).  No problem, I thought.  It's basically a slab so I'd just buy
some thinwall 6x6 pipe and weld it in there assuming it didn't crack
in half getting it on the trailer.

He only wanted ... I can't remember.  Seemed like less than  $2k so I
asked if he had a clear title.  He spent 15 minutes explaining how the
car was kind of his but his neighbor had the title and thought they
weren't on speaking terms anymore...

Cool car though.
sean

--
"Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso