[DeTomaso] Door weatherstripping

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 14:42:52 EST 2012

Houston? Houston????

Well, I suppose if you're in California, they seem close to Houston.
:-)

They're outside Livingston, Texas... I had to look the address up to
remember the little town.
It's Goodrich, Texas.
A good hour and half from me and I'm an hour north of Houston.

Just makin' sure we got our geography straight.

Unless you're talking about some other Re-Originals and not this one?
http://reoriginals.com/

And yeah, I've talked to them before a long time ago. They ain't cheap.

FWIW,
Kirby