[DeTomaso] STOCK taillight lenses wanted

B. Seib oldwheel at shaw.ca
Fri Jan 13 00:01:46 EST 2012

I bought a complete NOS set of tail lights a couple of years ago, in the
Carello boxes, from a guy that had old Bricklin factory stock.
They were pretty reasonable then. Maybe do a little checking in Bricklin
circles as they are the same tail lights as ours
Barry

----

Mike Drew wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> A friend in Germany has what many would consider a rather odd request.
He

----
J. Sean Keane jskeane6 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 22:30:46 CST 2012

Hey Mike,

Those lenses might be harder to find than you think. I wanted stock
lenses in new or close to it condition, and the only way I could get
what I wanted was to buy both taillight pods with lenses from P. I.
Motorsports for $499.99. Now that it's done, I'm glad that I replaced
the whole assembly instead of just the lenses, but there's no doubt that
I wasn't looking to pay that much. If you can't come up with anything
else, it's a viable (but expensive) option.

Best Regards,

J. Sean Keane