[DeTomaso] Trabant 601 Interceptor and no mention of the Jensen interceptor?

Peter Kovacs peter-kovacs at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 12 21:30:21 EST 2012

All this talk about the Interceptor and no one even mentioned the Jensen Interceptor MK 3 Convertible??
https://www.google.com/search?q=jensen+interceptor+convertible&hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=bpYPT-CgAdLMiQLb8524DQ&ved=0CCgQsAQ&biw=792&bih=410

Similar year to the P car, same concept, American engine in a foreign car, Chrysler 440 (or 383 depending on the year) in a British bodied car. My uncle had one that I drove at 16?? and wish I had ever since.

Peter Kovacs
209 345-6708
209 436-2000 fx