[DeTomaso] Why Is the Nissan R-35 GTR so fast??

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Thu Jan 12 20:49:40 EST 2012

Never driven the GTR but am a fan. My all time funnest car wad my 240Z and
now have a Stillen Supercharged, Grand Turismo Yada Yada Yada 350Z that
blows the doors off of just about anything on the street. Car accelerates
like stink  and is in rails in corners. As far as Japanese cars go, Nissan
engineers much like my BMW.  Toyota and Honda merely manufacture and Mazda
does not make the cut. Just one enthusiast opinion.