[DeTomaso] Trabant 601 Interceptor

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Thu Jan 12 15:43:36 EST 2012

Well it certainly can't intercept an Interceptor:
http://i23.servimg.com/u/f23/15/13/73/31/mad_ma10.jpg

... in case you'd rather have one of these -real- Interceptors, you
can buy a full scale, working one here:
http://www.aussiecoupes.com/build_your_own.html

Asa Jay

So that's what's happened to all the Falcon XBs.  grrrr

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home