[DeTomaso] Trabant 601 Interceptor

Cullen McCann cmccann1972 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 12:55:16 EST 2012

Funny discussion going on here.

Not saying I would give up a Pantera for a Trabant, a Citroen or an Isetta
personally, but I do have a 58 Isetta 600, ( actually have 3 of them) and
they are just that, ugly-cool. I have also had a 2 ton 55 ford Cabover, and
a snubnose wonderbread van, a vw thing, and a few other odd balls on 4, 3
and 2 wheels. ( or even more than 4) There is nothing wrong with liking
unique and even odd things. It could be argued that all of this is very
Non-Pantera Content and not ideal forum discussion, but I don't think it's
fair to give anyone a hard time for what they find interesting. There are a
lot more than one cool car out there...I doubt anyone would have the nerve
to claim otherwise. (My $.02)

Cullen (proudly a diverse interest in rides) McCann of Oklahoma City