[DeTomaso] Trabant 601 Interceptor

Konrad Szwab kszwab at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 10:32:28 EST 2012

I tried to import a Trabant to Texas from Romania. It fell apart before I
could start the wonderful activity but I am always hoping that I will have
some money to waste at some point to get one from the US so I can annoy my
neighbors in style.

The proud "Interceptor" badge would have been very popular with cops stuck
behind it at a stoplight in Houston.

The flame thrower option would be ill advised given the Duraplast car body,
I believe throwing bricks out of the window would be a lot safer for this
class of vehicle.