[DeTomaso] NPC: For what car would you forsake your Pantera?

robert simpson r.simpson35 at verizon.net
Wed Jan 11 19:14:28 EST 2012

I would gladly for sake 3468, for an (SB100)  Superformance Cobra, blue with
white stripes.  As corny as it may sound, I fell in love with the REAL
Shelby Cobra when I watched Gumball Rallye as  young kid.  Watching the
Cobra and Ferrari Daytona run through New York City and on the I15 in Nevada
and Barstow were what dreams were made of.  When most kids were flirting
with girls and buying clothes, this poor kid was thinking of ways to earn a
buck to buy a V8 powered car and eventually buying a Cobra.