[DeTomaso] 4V cc iron heads

Daniel C Jones daniel.c.jones2 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 13:48:56 EST 2012

> Some donations Dan's way would be appreciated, but I'd like it if he
> could get to sit in one place for more than 5 minutes these days ;)

Me too.  Way too much travel over the past couple of years has kept my quality
car time to a minimum.  I traveled from the equator to north of the
Arctic Circle
and back to the equator last year.  Since November, I was out of town 8 of the
last 11 weeks (Japan, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Dubai, Mojave Desert,
exotic Ohio).  Belgium is up next.

> The story continues...

We have a 403C ready to go on the dyno.  A few new tricks to
try since we built Mike Drew's engine.

Dan Jones