[DeTomaso] Expensive DeTomaso Pantera Gr.3 Prototype on eBay

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 8 12:48:31 EST 2012

> I ghost-wrote most of the text for Philippe Olyzyk's De Tomaso racing book.
>   Here is the story behind the Gr3 and Gr4 race cars, as it appears in the
> book.

Great read, hopefully you got something more than just the "with the assistance of Mike Drew, great member of the De Tomaso community" as recognition for you contribution, knowledge and writing skills :>)

The mention of archives and records got me thinking, in whose hands are all the factory records that Claudia Lodi used to look after? Hopefully they did not disappear along with the hopes and dreams of the New De Tomaso!

Julian