[DeTomaso] 1972 1/2 Pantera 351C

Thomas Tornblom thomas at hax.se
Sun Jan 8 10:43:17 EST 2012

Hmm, perhaps they have changed the design of the M-6564-C351 rockers?

This is what Ford says now:

---
Adjustable "bolt on" style rockers, uses adjustable pushrod style cups
to allow for solid lifters or anti-pump-up lifters. For stock production
canted valve cylinder heads with hydraulic non-adjustable valve train.
Does not require guide plates, hardened push rods or pedestal machining.
Includes pedestal inserts & bolts.
---

No picture of them unfortunately.

Thomas