[DeTomaso] Engine Question

sean mundy seanmundy at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 7 19:05:52 EST 2012

No smoke coming from the engine.  Oil on the dipstick looks okay.  The motor ran a max total of 15sec after I initially heard the noise.
The heads look fine as tops of the valves and rockers/springs look okay.
I have taken the manifold off now and can see the intake valves on 1-4.  They all look okay.
Seems like I have a busted #4 exhaust valve.