[DeTomaso] Engine Question

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Jan 7 18:27:43 EST 2012

Whoa!  or WOW!  take your pick.

See if you can borrow a borescope from someone to take a look before you
pull the head.  Only for grins and giggles of course... because that
head has to come off regardless.  I'm keening interested in photos of
the damage, and especially of the valve.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA