[DeTomaso] Expensive DeTomaso Pantera Gr.3 Prototype on eBay

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Sat Jan 7 13:47:20 EST 2012

I'm thinking that with that racing history the car would be welcome at virtually any vintage racing event in the world, yet is streetable so you could do road events as well.
Considering, that's not a bad price.

Mike, am I wrong in thinking the Candy and other documented racers sell for much more than that?

Jim