[DeTomaso] Kudos for Jay Leone...

Tom Shinrock tmshinro at aol.com
Fri Jan 6 16:48:07 EST 2012

 Jay,

There's a reason they call you the "greatest generation".   You were raised to understand that anyone caught in the act of doing wrong WILL be punished and no one thought twice about doing what's right.   I admire your courage and standing up to the slime that threatened you and your property.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Tom Shinrock