[DeTomaso] Kudos to Jay Leone

Cullen McCann cmccann1972 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 10:52:21 EST 2012

It made the news here as well of course, and national news on "Today" I
noticed. Although I was wondering if there were two separate incidents since
Bob R mentioned Topeka.

My favorite quote from that article is how matter-of-factly she stated in
the interview:

"They said I couldn't shoot him till he was inside the house, so I waited
till he got in the door and then I shot him."

There you go... problem solved.

Cullen (also prepared to shoot) McCann

Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Kudos to Jay Leone

I read about that one yesterday on the BBC.  The woman's husband died just
the week before from a  terminal illness, so the perpetrator was looking for
drugs.  Not only is she -not- going to be prosecuted for his death... the
perp's accomplice -is- being charged with first degree murder for the
cooperative attempt to carry out the burglary.  Now that sounds more like
the justice system I would expect; protecting the victim.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-16434328

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie