[DeTomaso] Kudos to Jay Leone

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Jan 6 10:38:11 EST 2012

I read about that one yesterday on the BBC.  The woman's husband died
just the week before from a  terminal illness, so the perpetrator was
looking for drugs.  Not only is she -not- going to be prosecuted for his
death... the perp's accomplice -is- being charged with first degree
murder for the cooperative attempt to carry out the burglary.  Now that
sounds more like the justice system I would expect; protecting the victim.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-16434328

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie