[DeTomaso] Pantera 4 Sale in Bend Oregon #3430

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 13:01:25 EST 2012

There is a black Pantera for sale in Bend Oregon, and also maybe is/was on eBay.

The number is 3430.  A few years ago it was offered for sale by "Northwest Cars",
and now Bend Park & Sell.

A guy in Germany has asked me about the car.

I believe I remember this car was discussed, and maybe someone went to look at it,
but I can't find results to a search in the Forum archives.

http://www.bendparkandsell.com/en_us/unitDetail.asp?Unit=359041

It is now marked as sold, so maybe the guy in Germany has "bought" it in a pending sale.

Does anyone have additional info?  Did someone in the Northwest go check it out or what?
More photos?  A Drew-Review like inspection?  Anything?

Chuck Melton

www.DeTomasoRegistry.org