[DeTomaso]   Stock seats

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Jan 4 15:30:33 EST 2012

In a message dated 1/4/12 12 13 15, jb841 at cox.net writes:

> Look at the back of the seat back to see if there are any marks that would
> indicate that it
> had been rubbing on the bulkhead protrusion, which would indicate that it
> was a right seat.

Ah, good idea!

Just checked--the seat seems perfect on the back.   Also, I have a
suspicion it may have come out of the Round Table Pizza race car, so it's plausible
that it would be the driver's seat that was replaced.   Rich--does your car
have a racing seat on the driver's side and a stock seat on the other side?
 If so, you know where your missing stock seat went. :>)