[DeTomaso] Brake Master Cylinder

rick mcclure rickrows at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 4 11:48:47 EST 2012

How do I contact Dennis?
Rick

From: MikeLDrew at aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 11:45:43 -0500
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Brake Master Cylinder
To: gow2 at rc-tech.net; rickrows at hotmail.com
CC: detomaso at realbig.com

In a message dated 1/4/12 7 12 36, gow2 at rc-tech.net writes:

Rick I am working on an alternative. I hope to have it available in a
couple weeks. I have made a few minor changes since I made this one and I
am fitting the pedal box now (soon).

http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/clutch/ca1.jpg
http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/clutch/ca2.jpg

It is a simple mount which allows a Wilwood 3/4 master to bolt on. Since
the Wilwood makes a couple Master Cyl in different sizes it would also
make it easy to change the size up or down. The Wilwood are common and
inexpensive.

Gary--he's talking BRAKE master cylinder, not clutch....

Fascinating project, nonetheless!

BTW Dennis Quella sells an adapter to allow the use of a Wilwood BRAKE master cylinder, and also sells the masters....