[DeTomaso] white '72 for sale?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Jan 4 11:45:45 EST 2012

In a message dated 1/4/12 8 28 22, adin at frontier.net writes:

> Anyone know of a white pre-L for sale???
>
> Not for me, the guy that has my old Tiger is looking.
>

>From a recent PCNC newsletter:

Immaculate Stock Pantera For Sale: A non-PCNC member named Bob Westvall has
white ‘72 Pre-L Pantera #3260 for sale. He has owned it since 1978 and
stored it in a hangar. It
just turned over 20K miles and is literally like new, without a single
scratch or ding. He’s
seeking $50K. Contact Bud Millard for more information.   (650) 697-6894.

I've seen photos of the car, and it looks just like an original Pantera
should.   Nothing is available to view online however.