[DeTomaso] Pantera information sources

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Wed Jan 4 11:20:21 EST 2012

Jeff wrote -

Chuck's Detomaso Registry and the publication of all the old tech articles
on POCA's website are the two biggest contributions to ownership since the
Realbig.com/DeTomaso forum started. A big thank you!

--------

I know you have left out at least two major, freely and easily open-to-all websites that have massive content for Pantera owners.

Mike Dailey's   www.PanteraPlace.com   is a treasure trove of Pantera information. If only for the multiple SOBill (Bill Taylor)
individual system wiring diagrams this site is at the top of my list. The additional technical content is HUGE.

Garth Roderick's  www.BanzaiRunnerPantera.com.  is another full-access-to-all website with a wealth of information. For fun
the movie,television, www Pantera sighting links is hours of enjoyment and his Pantera website links page is huge.

Oooops, Garth's site seems to be down this morning. But I'm sure that will be resolved soon.

The POCA publications site is growing but still in its infancy. The tech section will be what we make it. So if you have an
old tech article you wrote, send it to Mark so he can add it. If you have something new to contribute, write it up and send it in.

It will be quite a while until all the archive publications can be entered into the POCA site. Nice thing about the newsletters that are
already available is that they are seen not in B&W, but in color.  :-)

Please remember the privately run sites can always use our financial support. Most make it pretty easy by accepting Paypal
contributions.

In all honesty, I think the biggest assist to ownership is not in all the information shared on the handful of websites, but all the private emails
and in-person tech assist the owners pass back and forth to each other on a daily basis. That is what makes membership in the
De Tomaso Family so special.

Larry