[DeTomaso] Brake Master Cylinder

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Wed Jan 4 10:06:59 EST 2012

Rick I am working on an alternative. I hope to have it available in a
couple weeks. I have made a few minor changes since I made this one and I
am fitting the pedal box now (soon).

http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/clutch/ca1.jpg
http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/clutch/ca2.jpg

It is a simple mount which allows a Wilwood 3/4 master to bolt on. Since
the Wilwood makes a couple Master Cyl in different sizes it would also
make it easy to change the size up or down. The Wilwood are common and
inexpensive.

I am stepping out to run errands. I will be off for a while.

Gary