[DeTomaso] [Fwd: NPC When your car turns/turned 40 how will/did yo    u]

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Jan 3 19:00:34 EST 2012

In a message dated 1/3/12 14 36 16, gonancy at juno.com writes:

> Wait a minute Drew, I thought you were 46 years old? If you were 3 years
> old when your car was new, that would make your car a 1965!!(I think it's a
> '71 correct?)  What's up with that?
> GoNancy
> Am I just old and confused?

You're BOTH--and bad at math too!   He was asking if I was at WOODSTOCK.
And that happened in 1969--when I was 3. :>)

And if I'm 46 years old now, and was 3 years old when my car was built,
that would make my car a 1968, not a 1965.   I was born in 1965--46 years ago.

Mike (still young...ask anybody!)