[DeTomaso] Grand Theft Auto, Pantera-style

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Tue Jan 3 17:50:14 EST 2012

Saw it while the auction was still open and thought, heck, mine hadn't been
run in 10 years and since I replace the entire interior anyways, this was a
better deal even with the squirrel piss.  My sites are now on a Fiat Abarth
as my daily commuter. Anybody have first-hand knowledge on it?  If so,
change the subject and start a new thread.