[DeTomaso] ZF removal

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Tue Jan 3 10:14:56 EST 2012

This may have already been covered, but if you take the engine and tranny out together, if you jack up the back of the car an inch or two, it allows the engine and transmission to come out a bit easier and helps alleviate the danger to the back window.

Sincerely,

Chris
President PNW who has had his engine out way too many times